Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000552B_00060807_0_e0b8d469-326f-468b-927b-5746779d208c"

See other formats

To: Ostrander, David[Ostrander.David@epa.gov]

Cc: Stavnes, Sandra[Stavnes. Sandra@epa.gov]; Brown, Randy[Brown03. Randy@epa.gov]

From: Mitre, Aifreda

Sent: Wed 8/12/2015 8:16:39 PM

Subject: Re: deployment to Gold King Incident

That's right, Randy is working with Sth. Ute and a bit with Ute Mt Ute. Definitely, not Navajo.
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2015, at 2:14 PM, Ostrander, David < Ostrander.David@,epa. gov > wrote:

I presume randy is here related to southern ute. If he is to work with Navajo I need to know
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2015, at 2:00 PM, Mitre, Aifreda < Mitre.Alfreda@epa.gov > wrote:

Per your phone message, this was done this morning. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Stavnes, Sandra < Stavnes.Sandra@epa.gov > wrote:

Aifreda

Please contact Randy and give him direction to report to David Ostrander during
his deployment on this incident rather than to you. This is necessary to ensure we
are following incident command protocol. David will give Randy direction as
incident commander.

Sandy

Sandra A. Stavnes

Deputy Assistant Regional Administrator

Office of Ecosystems Protection and Remediation (8EPR)

1784304

ED 000552B 00060807-00001

USEPA Region 8

1595 Wynkoop Street